Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another WSOP(E) Final Table...

Tomorrow I will be taking my third crack at winning a WSOP bracelet this year. Over the summer in Las Vegas I made two final tables at the World Series. One was in a $1500 NLH event and the other was in the $10k 6-max NLH tournament. I finished 7th place and 4th place respectively. Although I am competing for a WSOP bracelet in Europe at the WSOPE, I still feel like the prestige of winning a bracelet is carried over.

The final table of the 3k NLH Shootout is stacked. Two players (Taylor Paur and Elky) from the 10k 6-max final table also made it to the final table of this event. Everyone else is an accomplished live/online player. It won't be easy but if I can win this tournament I will definitely feel like I earned it. I'll do my best and hope luck is on my side. It has been so far.

We resume play tomorrow at 3pm CEST (9am EST.) Follow my twitter @TristanCre8ive for updates. PokerNews will be covering the final table as well. I'm not sure if the tournament will be live streamed. If it is I will tweet the link for it. I'll end this blog with a cool pic taken when I was heads up today.

3 comments:

DDB said...

Congrats Tristan!!! I was watching live on my computer at home. How sweet go get him with the Jacks the second time after he doubled up. Have fun in France. Mr. Steve

DDB said...

Congrats Titan!!! I was able to watch it live on my computer at home. How sweet to win on jacks after he luckily doubled up before. Have fun in France. Mr. Steve

Anonymous said...

yo stop by igbl and say hi when you get the chance brosef